Arizona Construction Estimating Services
Architectural firms, engineering firms, developers, investors, trade contractors, homeowners, home builders, and suppliers working for both private and public projects with a huge clientage in residential, commercial, industrial, civil, retail sectors.
The estimating team at our firm is proficient with various takeoff software including Planswift, Bluebeam, Trimble, FastWRAP, FastDUCT, FastPIPE, Xactimate, and Quest Estimating.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
So as our slogan says “bid more, win more“, Are you ready to step up your winning game?
Call us at 347 480-1903
Or upload plans in the below link, we will review and send a quote in the next 5 minutes:
CONSTRUCTION ESTIMATING SERVICES PHOENIX
We are proud to say that our construction estimating services in Phoenix are rated top by our clients. We have successfully delivered construction takeoff services in Phoenix, Buckeye, Tucson, Gilbert, Scottsdale, Sedona, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, and Tempe in the following portfolio of projects:
Trades at World Estimating
Process We Follow
Our general estimating process is as follows:
- A formal meeting of the construction estimating consultants is conducted. they look into the project resources and establish the task with follow up.
- Our estimators perform the digital quantity takeoff with the help of the latest on-screen software and prepare a takeoff report in EXCEL sheets organized by CSI MasterFormat or by cost codes.
- For material, labor, and equipment costing, we use RSMeans and our construction cost database
- At this point, additional concerns eg material logistics, inflation. site constraints, etc are taken into consideration.
- A final audit is performed by our senior estimator to ensure the quality of the estimate.
- In conclusion, we provide continuous improvement and guarantee that our experts are well equipped with the latest cost patterns and other factors.
AREAS WE SERVE IN ARIZONA
World Estimating has served clients across all the counties of Arizona including
Apache County, Cochise County, Coconino County, Gila County, Graham County, Greenlee County, La Paz County, Maricopa County, Mohave County, Navajo County, Pima County, Pinal County, Santa Cruz County, Yavapai County, Yuma County.