Blueprint Estimating Services
World estimating is providing accurate and efficient blueprint estimating services. If you have construction project blueprints and want precise estimation, then you need to avail the benefits of our expert estimators. Our experts strive to check the facts and remove any misconceptions or fluff by analyzing the blueprints. You can use our blueprint estimations as a third-party insight into your project’s blueprints.
Our blueprint estimates can help you in uncovering the hidden differences between estimates and compare different contractors. So, a very few bucks on getting a blueprint takeoff services can be the smartest investment on your construction project.
That’s right, invest a few bucks in blueprint estimating services right now.
Contact Us Today And Get 30% Off On Your First Blueprint Estimate!
Or Just Upload Blueprints In The Below Link.
Call Us: 347 480-1903
Why settle for general estimations when you have the option of specialized and certifies blueprint estimating services. World Estimating is striving to provide blueprint estimates for many years to general contracting corporations, contractors, home builders, and real estate developers.
We take the responsibility to mitigate your workload and fatigue by providing thorough and precise blueprint estimating and takeoff services to aid you in bidding.
We have specialized blueprint estimators for you, certified with the American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE), American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE), and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) for blueprint takeoff services.
WHY YOU SHOULD GET BLUEPRINT TAKEOFF SERVICES?
- You don’t have to buy expensive blueprint estimation software.
- You don’t need to train and hire professional staff for blueprint estimating.
- You avoid the additional costs of employing a full-time blueprint estimator.
- It improves your bid volume. With the help of professional service, you start bidding on more projects and ultimately winning more projects.
- It increases the volume of your bids. With the assistance of professional blueprint takeoff services, you may begin bidding on more jobs and eventually win more.
- Your estimating efficiency can be enhanced with the help of skilled estimators, which can help you increase your profit potential.
- Blueprint estimating services uncover hidden differences between estimates.
BONUS POINTS OF OUR BLUEPRINT ESTIMATING SERVICES
- Highly accurate blueprint estimate
- Our estimates have a bid winning ratio of more than 92 %.
- Estimates are given in the swiftest turnaround time (24 to 48 hours).
- You can save 60% of the in-house estimator by our monthly subscription
- Affordable and inexpensive blueprint takeoff services
- Get blueprint estimating services by estimators following standards set forth by AACE, ASPE, AIQS.
- We provide 24/7 customer support to facilitate you.
What Are You Waiting For? If You Are Planning To Hire A Blueprint Estimator, Then World Estimating Is The Right Option For You To Choose!
OUR BLUEPRINT ESTIMATION METHOD
The blueprint estimation process springs with a meticulous study of blueprints uploaded by the clients. After that, an on-screen takeoff is performed using digital software such as Bluebeam and OST. All the provided details are entered into the software to generate an accurate, affordable, and feasible blueprint estimation.
In case of missing details, our expert and certified estimators carry out the assumption-based estimation. Our blueprint estimators use their past experiences to create your blueprint estimation. A final check is performed by the lead estimator to ensure everything fully meets the client’s requirements.
Here is what to do next.
Submit your plans/ drawings:
Send us your plans and specifications by clicking here. In the next 5 minutes, we’ll assess your request and send you a quotation.
Get a Quote:
You will get the details of an invoice, turnaround time, and delivery date. For the payment, you can pay through a credit card or debit card, or PayPal.
In a record turnaround time, you will get blueprint estimates in EXCEL sheets. You can also contribute your format for blueprint estimates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do we require in the blueprint?
We will be looking for the following components in your blueprints:
- Elevation Drawings Of Each Side Of The Structure
- Basement/Foundation Plan
- Cross-section Drawings Of Structural Elements
- Roof Plan
- Plot Plan
- Floor Plan
- Footings And Bearing Walls Plan
- Comprehensive Electrical Layout
How much time do we normally take to deliver your blueprint estimate?
World Estimating has a record turnaround time of 24 to 48 hours. However, it may vary in some special cases.
How much do we charge for blueprint takeoff services?
World Estimating offers inexpensive and affordable prices. On average, we charge $150 for a blueprint estimate. However, this price may vary depending upon the scope of work.
How do we save the estimating expense of sub-contractors?
Sub-contractors, contractors and developers, can take advantage of our monthly subscription that can save 60% expense of an in-house estimator.
How do we ensure the accuracy of blueprint estimates?
Our proficient estimators use advanced software such as OST and Bluebeam To ensure accuracy. In addition, World Estimating has a team of experienced and certified engineers who also incorporate their personal past experiences to prepare a precise blueprint takeoff estimation.
What is the format of the deliverables of blueprint estimating services?
We provide the deliverables of blueprint estimating services in pdf and Excel sheet formats. Moreover, we also cater to the clients’ required formats.
Where We’re Providing Blueprint Estimating Services?
World Estimating has been playing a critical role in providing blueprint estimating services for more than 15 years in North America, Africa, Australia, and the Caribbean. In the US, We are serving in all the states and following all the respective business rules and regulations. We are operating in:
Florida, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Georgia, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Arizona, Indiana, North Carolina, Wyoming, Kentucky, Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Alabama, Missouri, Washington, Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Virginia, Hawaii, Michigan, Ohio, Alaska, Oregon, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Vermont, Montana, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Nevada, Utah, Mississippi.