Building Cost Estimating Services
Why rely on rough values when you can have the exact figures at affordable rates!
Let us help you with the most accurate home building cost estimating services in the fastest turnaround time.
While building a home, an accurate cost estimate is essential as every home is unique based on the size, style, and quality, therefore having a rough estimate doesn’t serve the purpose. For new construction, renovation, remodeling, or improvements, an accurate estimate always helps in all phases; from planning and design to the development of detailed construction document estimate.
World estimating is the one-stop solution to all your estimating needs, you can rely on us for highly precise detailed cost estimates and quantity takeoffs starting from ballpark value based on square footage cost to a detailed construction document estimate. Our estimators are proficient with the latest tools and software to approach the right estimates and employ zip code based pricing for material and labor using RS Means and Craftsman. We follow the strict guidelines of the American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE), American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE), and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS).
- Accurate and comprehensive estimates with marked-up plans
- Fastest turnaround times of 24 to 36 hours for residential estimates
- Affordable estimates $200 on average
- Estimates comply with international standards
- Monthly packages starting from $1500 to save 60% of your inhouse estimating expense
- More than 85% bid-hit ratio
- 24/7 support available
Contact us today and get 30% off on your first cost estimate!
Call us: 347 480-1903
What scope of projects do we provide home building cost estimating services for?
Our team has unparalleled experience of delivering estimates for challenging home building projects including:
- Custom homes
- Modular homes
- Home additions
- Home upgrades & improvements
How do we serve our clients?
Residential estimating is the major portion of work that we do. Among our clients are residential contractors, developers, investors, lenders, home builders, owners, architects, and vendors.
Homebuilders and residential contractors reach out to us for preliminary budget estimates to quote an initial price to their clients that aids in further discussing design preferences and budget. We provide the most reliable preliminary estimates based on square footage cost to quote fixed prices to their clients to avoid any cost fluctuation surprises during the construction.
Homeowners also need budget estimates to set the initial budget, check if their contractors are quoting fair prices, material procurement, understanding the number of labors and man-hours required, and to carry out negotiations. If they lack the drawing plans, we also contribute in providing drafting and design services.
Architectural design firms also need our assistance throughout the design phase to remain within the budget limits and explore numerous design variations.
Subcontractors or trade-specific contractors involved in lumber, drywall, painting, flooring, plumbing, HVAC, etc also approach us for highly accurate and quick bid estimates that help them in winning bid proposals, setting good profit margins and procurement of material and labor. As per demand, we also assist them in smartly filing bids, setting markups, and managing their bidding network profiles.
Our services in this regard include:
- Preliminary estimates, budget estimates, design estimates and bid estimates
- Feasibility reports
- Procurement & change order management
- Legal claims
- Consultation on filing proposals
- Project scheduling
- New project leads
- Subcontractor marketing
- CAD drafting
What is included in our home building cost estimate?
After carefully reviewing the drawing plans supplied by the clients, our estimators utilize the latest software like Planswift to import the blueprints for on-screen takeoff and measure the quantities using point and click method. Our takeoff comprises the categorization of all the quantities including material and labor costs with respect to CSI division with a separate line item for each floor. We deliver takeoffs in EXCEL sheets in CSI MasterFormat, uniformat, by cost code, or as per our client’s demand.
Our home building cost estimate depends on the specifications set by the clients but generally, following takeoffs are considered:
- Concrete takeoff for foundation, driveway, sidewalk, paving, etc
- Masonry takeoff for walls and piers
- Lumber takeoff for structure, millwork, carpentry
- Thermal & moisture protection takeoff for insulation of roof and walls
- Openings takeoff for doors and windows
- Interior/exterior finishes takeoff for drywall. painting, flooring, roofing, wall and pier finishes
- Other specialties takeoff for stairs, toilet accessories, kitchen equipment, and furnishings
- Plumbing takeoff for various fixtures
- Mechanical takeoff for exhaust fan, HVAC systems, etc.
- Electrical takeoff for lighting, alarms, detectors, ceiling fans, TV cables, etc
- Sitework takeoff for site preparation, earthwork, landscaping, etc
- General conditions are also taken into account like permits, taxes, logistics, storage, etc
- Estimation of man-hours and labor costs (skilled and unskilled) involved
- Contingency funds for unforeseen events, inflation, etc are also considered
What software do we use for home building estimate?
We are eager to assist you in your next home building project!
Just follow the simple process:
- Submit your drawing plans: Send us plans and drawings (Dropbox link, Plans Portal link, etc.) at [email protected] or call us at 347 480-1903
- Get a Quote: You will receive a quote based on invoice, turnaround time, and delivery date. We will start working right after you pay via Debit card or Credit card or PayPal.
- Get an estimate: You will get the estimate in EXCEL format either in our template or your customized template.
What are our service areas?
We provide home building cost estimating services in North American, Caribbean, and Australian regions. In the US, we serve in the following markets: Newyork, New Jersey, Florida, California, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Oregon, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Minnesota, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Missouri, Colorado, Kentucky, Indiana, Lousiana, Alabama, Maryland, Connecticut.