Commercial Estimating Services
Accurate, efficient, and professional commercial estimating services designed for commercial general contractors, subcontractors, commercial zone developers, lenders, architectural, engineering, and design firms.
Commercial estimating requires sound and in-depth technical knowledge along with precision and experience. We believe that an accurate estimate serves as a primary tool for budget creation and cost control throughout the lifecycle of the project. Our Estimators have a great deal of experience of commercial takeoffs and estimation with a diversified portfolio in North American, the Caribbean, and Australian construction industries including renovation, restoration, addition, and new construction. Each project is reviewed by senior project managers having past experience of estimating a huge commercial portfolio of projects.
- Do you need consultancy with the estimation and scheduling of commercial construction projects?
- Or you don’t have the expertise to perform bill of material for a specific trade, size, or complexity?
- Or you are not confident about how to prepare and file a bidding proposal?
We have got you covered. With the team of expert quantity surveyors, consultants, and engineers, we can ensure accurate and timely services tailored to your specific needs. We help you achieve your goals whether that involves preparing estimates, setting profit margins, or smartly filing bidding proposals that can set you apart from the competition.
Just upload plans in the below link, we will review and send a quote in next 5 minutes:
Commercial Estimating Services
For Commercial Contractors
Most Accurate & Detailed Commercial Estimates
At world estimating, we provide the most accurate and detailed commercial estimates containing all the details with line item descriptions along with colored marked-up plans.
The pricing for material, labor, and equipment is done through our developed construction cost databases and RSMeans.
We ensure the accuracy of the estimate according to the location of the project by employing zip code based pricing.
Material & Labor Takeoffs
Our company will provide you with a complete list of materials with detailed description model and vendor details of items along with zip-code based pricing and labor man-hours to complete that specific job.
These takeoffs are delivered in EXCEL spreadsheets organized by CSI MasterFormat or Uniformat or, Uniformat, by cost code, or your customized format.
We provide the complete package for bidding assistance starting from preparing accurate bid estimates, setting profit margins, and filing competitive bids that lead to winning more project leads. We help you to be competitive in the bid and present the bid value that creates value to the owner of the project. The bid winning ratio of our commercial estimates is more than 85% (as our past contractor’s bids data presents)
Our bid estimates are well referenced with detailed marked-up plans that are easy to review and edit in the EXCEL spreadsheet format. The bidding proposals contain bid reviews, notes, clarifications, exclusions, inclusions, and other related information to help you with your scope of the project.
Our services include:
- Bid Estimates
- Assistance on smartly filing bids
- Project Lead Generation
- Subcontractor Marketing
- Precise material & labor takeoffs for procurement
- Change Order Management
- Cold Eye Review
- Project Scheduling
- Cost Management
- Value engineering
- Legal claims
FOR COMMERCIAL DEVELOPERS
Preliminary Commercial Estimates
Commercial developers have to estimate the figures and amount even before the development of plans to analyze the feasibility of the project.
Our portfolio of million-dollar evaluation of projects, software expertise, and historical data helps us build reliable preliminary commercial estimates and feasibility reports for real estate developers, owners, and investors.
Pre-construction final Commercial Estimates
Finally, after the completion of the construction drawings, along with the design phase or after its completion, soon the general contractors and subcontractors start filing bid proposals. How come any commercial developer be sure that the bids are the market value? How to negotiate on prices with GCs and Subs if they do not go for the services of an expert estimating firm?
Our highly detailed pre-construction final commercial estimates contribute to providing the basis for planning proposals, getting loans, allocating funds, managing costs, and negotiating with contractors.
FOR COMMERCIAL ARCHITECTS & DESIGNERS:
Our estimating team thoroughly engages with architects and designers involved with commercial projects providing cost evaluations for various design alternatives throughout the design phase. This aids the design team to analyze and customize the design parameters according to their client’s budget limits avoiding additional costs or overruns at a later stage. Our design phase estimates include the conceptual, schematic design, design development, and construction document estimates. We also provide a review of drawings and specifications for errors, exclusions, and trade consistency.
Estimation is at the heart of budget creation for Architects & Designers during the design phase of the project. We help Commercial Architects and Designers for budget creation in a way that you can send us your design development and schematic drawings so that we can create budget estimates in the development phase of design.
FOR COMMERCIAL DESIGN-BUILD FIRMS
Apart from the regular clients including contractors, designers, and developers, we have successfully delivered estimating services and value engineering to design-build firms that are responsible for design and construction under the same contact.
Project owners that hire these firms have budget constraints that require estimation and control of costs such as materials, labor, and equipment through all the phases of the project.
Our design-build estimates determine all the associated costs even at the early stage of design nearly at the 50% completion of designs that help the owners to make critical decisions. It generally comprises the following costs:
- Costs associated with architectural, engineering, mechanical design, and drafting service charges.
- Various subcontractor fees including mechanical, electrical, etc.
- Labor costs
- Material costs
- Equipment costs
- Man Hours
- Other indirect costs like permits, taxes, logistics, storage, etc
At world estimating, we promise:
- Quick Turnaround Times of 24 to 48 hours
- Market Competitive Rates (check prices)
- Detailed & Accurate Estimates
- Easy to Understand Reports
- Coloured Marked Drawings for Review
- Experienced team of construction estimators certified with credible accreditations like AACE & AIQS
- Estimates comply with International Standard
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- 24/7 Support on Chat & Email
Estimated from 10 million dollar to several million-dollar evaluations of projects from all industries covering a wide variety of small and heavy construction types that include:
- Commercial facilities
- Retail spaces
- Educational facilities
- High Rise Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Theaters & Museums
- Sports Auditoriums
- Exhibition Buildings
- Prisons & Police Stations
- Fire Stations
- Office Buildings
- Parking Garages
- Medical Facilities
- Hotels & Motels
- Airport Facilities
- Bus & Subway Facilities
With inhouse trade specialized estimators, we offer commercial estimating services in all CSI divisions, you can rely on us for the following takeoffs:
OUR ESTIMATION PROCESS
- The estimation process at World Estimating starts with a formal meeting of estimators to discuss and identify the scope of work. This also includes the allocation of tasks to trade specialist estimators.
- Then after reviewing the project documents and specifications provided by the client, the trade specialized estimators import the plans using the latest software and measure the dimensions and scales by the point and click method to digitally takeoff the quantities.
- After performing the on-screen takeoffs, all the material quantities are exported to EXCEL spreadsheets and categorized by division or by the pattern of CSI costs.
- Our connections with local vendors and RSMeans help in the accurate and zip code based pricing for material and labor costs are categorized with respect to union and prevailing wages including standard time and overtime.
- Finally, a cross-check is performed by the lead estimator for the quality assurance and quality control of the project deliverables.
Many Contractors, Developers, Architects, and Owners trust us for reliable and timely commercial estimating services, we hope you will too!
1. Upload you Plans
Click here to upload and your plans can be Bid set, Schematic, Design Development, Construction document, or conceptual drawings. Following formats are acceptable: .PDF, .TIF, .TIFF, .DXF, .DWF, .DWG, .PLN, .JPG, .JPEG, .CPC, .OSX, .DJVU, .CAL
2. Get a Quote
We will send you a quote consisting of invoice, delivery date, and turnaround time which you can pay via Credit Card or Debit Card or PayPal.
3. Receive Estimate
Estimates will be delivered to you in EXCEL spreadsheets incorporating all the material and labor pricing either in MasterFormat or the format of your choice.
World Estimating has experience and exposure to providing construction estimating services in North American, Caribbean, and Australian regions. In the US, we have remarkably served the following markets: Florida, New York, Massachusetts, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, California, Missouri, Kentucky, Indiana, Louisiana, Alabama, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Washington, New Jersey, Tennessee, Oregon, Ohio.