CONCRETE ESTIMATING AND TAKEOFF SERVICES
World estimating thrives in providing division 3, concrete estimating services for many years to general contracting corporations, concrete contractors, home builders, and real estate developers. Usually, contractors involved in the work of sidewalks, driveways, paving have to work onsite for carrying out the fieldwork and struggle to estimate accurately for bidding proposals. We take the responsibility to alleviate their pressure by providing them with a thorough and precise concrete estimating and takeoff services to aid them in bidding.
We have a specialized concrete cost estimator for division 3 trades, certified with the American estimators organizations like American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE) and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) for concrete takeoff services.
OUR PORTFOLIO IN CONCRETE TAKEOFF SERVICES
- Residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
- Marine structures
- Culverts and sewers
- Foundations for high rise buildings
From big construction companies to small businesses, we have served many general contractors, concrete contractors, asphalt contractors, foundation contractors, vendors, and pavers with the most accurate and highly detailed concrete estimating services and material takeoffs services. We are well-reputed for our accuracy in the blue book.
We have successfully provided concrete takeoff services for sidewalk, driveway, retaining walls, concrete pavement, waterproofing, parking lots, flatwork, basement, concrete foundation, concrete curbs, concrete slabs, etc. for various private and public projects.
THE RANGE OF CONCRETE ESTIMATING SERVICES
- Concrete Quantity Takeoffs
- Budget Estimates
- Bid Estimates
- Bid Preparation
- Design Estimates
- Change Order Estimates
- Value Engineering
- Project Lead Generation
- Concrete Contractor Marketing
- Expert Witness
- Litigation Assistance
Our deliverables for division 3 trade include:
- Concrete takeoff spreadsheets
- Material, labor & equipment costs
- Man Hours
- Marked up drawing plans
- Takeoff summary including total costs for material, labor, equipment, overhead, profit, etc
- Review of exclusions and inclusions
Contact us today and get 30% off on your first cost estimate!
Or just upload plans in the below link, we will review and send a quote in next 5 minutes:
Call us: 347 480-1903
WHAT WE QUANTIFY IN OUR CONCRETE ESTIMATING SERVICES?
- Parking Lots
- Retaining Walls
- Structural Rebar
- Wire Mesh
- Cast in Place
- Concrete Repairs
- Tie Beams
- Shear Walls
- Slabs on Grade
- Reinforced Concrete
- Square Pilasters
- Round Column Block
- Lintel Block
- Bond Beams
- Sill Block
WHY YOU SHOULD OUTSOURCE YOUR CONCRETE ESTIMATES?
Contractors involved in paving, driveways, and sidewalks are so occupied in on-site activities that their busy schedule doesn’t allow them to perform accurate estimates on their own, and eventually, they tend to overbid or underbid on their projects.
When you are trying to bid on the lowest value to secure the jobs, you must have a precise estimate for the cost and man-hours involved in the project. Outsourcing your construction takeoff services to a professional estimating company like ours gives you confidence and comes with the following perks:
- You don’t have to buy expensive construction estimation software and hire and train professional staff for concrete estimating.
- You save on the extra expenses of hiring a fulltime concrete cost estimator.
- It improves your bid volume. With the help of professional service, you start bidding on more projects and ultimately winning more projects.
- With the assistance of expert estimators, your estimating efficiency is improved which can help in increasing your profit potential.
- You no longer miss out on any opportunity.
BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING YOUR CONCRETE TAKEOFF TO US!
Many concrete contractors approach us for accurate and timely preparations of bids to get ahead of their competitors. With us you get the following benefits:
- Highly accurate concrete estimate and material takeoffs.
- Our estimates have a bid winning ratio of more than 92 %.
- Estimates are delivered in the fastest turnaround time (24 to 48 hours).
- Our monthly takeoff packages save you 60% of the expense of a full-time estimator.
- Affordable estimates
- We have a dedicated and expert concrete cost estimator for division 3 concrete trades.
- We also offer consultation regarding bid filing and managing bidding network profiles of the contractors.
- We have certified construction estimators with credible accreditations like AACE, AIQS.
- Customer support is available 24/7.
OUR ESTIMATION PROCESS
The concrete estimation process starts with a thorough study of drawing plans submitted by the client to identify the scope of work. After that, an on-screen takeoff is performed using digital software like Bluebeam, Planswift, Accubid, etc. And the quantities are imported to EXCEL spreadsheets mentioned with detailed line item descriptions.
Our concrete takeoff spreadsheet comprises the breakdown of all the following quantities:
- The amount of concrete required for slabs, piers, footings, headers, grade beams, tie beams, foundation walls, columns, lintels, platforms, steps, etc. It also includes the estimate of transportation costs as well as the equipment required eg cranes, pumps, mixers, etc.
- The costs for concrete formwork. It depends on the type of formwork, whether you buy or rent, repairs, equipment associated, transportation costs, labor, etc.
- Concrete reinforcements including structural rebar, wire mesh, plastic mesh, stirrups, dowels, anchors, etc.
Man Hours are calculated to find labor costs for skilled and unskilled labor. Costs for material, labor, and equipment are estimated using RSMeans and our construction cost database for up to date and zip code based pricing. If required, costs for site preparation or grading are also calculated. It includes excavation, leveling, and compaction of the soil and transportation, equipment, and labor. And other miscellaneous costs are taken into account like storage costs, concrete tests, waste, spillage, logistics, etc. Contingency funds are also considered which include unforeseen costs, inflation, etc.
A final check is performed by the lead estimator to ensure everything fully meets the client’s requirements.
Bid more, Win more!
Get our Concrete Estimating Services to step up your winning game!
1) Submit your plans/ drawings: Click here to send us plans and specifications. We will analyze and send you a quote in the next 5 minutes.
2) Get a Quote: you will receive a quote including invoice, turnaround time, and delivery date. Then, you can pay via credit card or debit card or PayPal.
3) Receive estimate: You will get your estimate in EXCEL sheets either in MasterFormat or a format supplied by you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of Concrete work do we quantify and estimate?
We estimate concrete curbs, slabs, lintels, footers, tie beams, sidewalk, driveway, pavement, basement, foundation, retaining walls, etc. for various commercial, residential, civil, public, and private projects.
What do we quantify in concrete estimates?
We provide estimates in each quantity i.e. rebar, stirrups, dowels, anchor bolts, wire mesh, Visqueen, vapor barrier, tie Beams and lintels, headers, sill block, round column block, bond beams, etc.
How much time do we normally take to deliver your concrete estimate?
A comprehensive concrete estimate and material takeoff will be delivered to you in 24 to 48 hours.
How much do we charge for concrete takeoffs and how do we save the estimating expense of concrete contractors?
Our prices are very affordable i.e. we charge $200 on average for an estimate, but it depends on the scope of work. Also by subscribing to our monthly takeoff packages, subcontractors save 60% expense of an inhouse estimator.
How contractors can “bid more and win more” by attaining our concrete estimating service?
We take care of your estimates and takeoffs with a workforce of experienced estimators and quantity surveyors. We strive to provide highly precise estimates so that our clients can focus on the fieldwork and their management can bid on more projects, which increases the chances of winning more work.
How do we ensure the accuracy in our concrete estimates?
Our skilled concrete cost estimator takeoff the quantities by using certified software like Bluebeam, Planswift, OST, Quick Bids while maintaining proper standards and codes. Our guarantee for the accurate takeoffs and concrete estimates lies in the fact that our concrete estimator is also a field expert and specialist who has hands-on experience of the fieldwork.
What is the format of the deliverables for quantity surveys and estimates?
The formats of the estimates and takeoffs are pdf and EXCEL files which are customizable sheets. We also provide takeoffs in the client’s required formats.
OUR RECENT PROJECTS
World estimating has successfully delivered thousands of estimates and quantity takeoffs for concrete work projects. Few of our projects are mentioned below:
Reconfiguration of USCG San Diego Office, California
Preparation of division 3 bid estimate
Exterior Renovations of The Church – Green Tree in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Preparation of budget estimate
New construction of Trenton High School Cafetorium, Florida
Preparation construction document estimate
Remodeling of Belle Tower Condominium in Miami Beach, Florida
Preparation of bid estimate
Construction of Lenox Park – Amenity Building in Atlanta, Georgia
Preparation of concrete bid estimate.
Renovations for Pearl Street Park in Charlotte, North Carolina
Preparation of concrete bid estimate
Demolition and renovation of Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Chicago, Illinois
Preparation of budget estimate
New construction of Residential Building in Ash Street, Jersey City
Preparation of preliminary estimate
World Estimating provides construction estimating services in North American, Caribbean, African, and Australian regions. In the US, we serve in the following markets: Illinois, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Minnesota, Colorado, Arizona, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Alabama, Washington, New Jersey, California, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Virginia, Oregon, Nebraska, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, MinnesotaIdaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, Wyoming, New Hampshire, Utah, Florida, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Texas, Missouri, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Tennessee, Ohio, Wisconsin, Vermont, Hawaii.