The Major Responsibilities of the Construction Estimators
- Making material takeoffs and Estimates for the clients.
- Preparing the markup plans for the clients.
- Managing the bidding network profiles of the clients and filing bids on their behalf.
- Preparing preliminary estimates for the contractors.
- Establishing the feasibility budget reports for the owners and lenders.
- Preparation of the bidding proposals and detailed estimates for subcontractors.
- Design estimates for architectural and engineering firms.