Electrical Estimating Services
OUR ELECTRICAL TAKEOFF SHEETS
RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING
COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL ESTIMATING
OUR ESTIMATION PROCESS
- We start by reviewing drawing plans, technical specifications, and other details provided by the client.
- Then by using the latest software like Planswift, we import the plans and perform on-screen takeoff to quantify each and every electrical component based on its size and type.
- After the on-screen takeoff, the estimator exports all the quantities to EXCEL sheets and organized by systems and phases or by cost codes or as per requirement.
- For pricing, we use RSMeans and our relations with wholesalers and suppliers for up to date and location-based costs. Or as per demand, we can work with your supplier quotes for wiring, fixtures, or other electrical components.
- Man-hours for each item are calculated to accurately predict the labor costs.
- The final estimate is cross-checked by our lead estimator for quality assurance.
- As per our client’s requirement, we also add overheads and profits and build your bidding proposal ready to submit for bid.