World estimating is the culmination of many years of experience in the construction estimation industry while featuring expertise in thorough and precise estimates and material takeoffs for all CSI divisions for residential, commercial, and civil projects. We offer our clients a timesaving and cost-saving model by blending our knowledge gained from experience and the latest Software to serve them in the best way possible. Our company provides all wood & plastic composites estimating services including lumber takeoff.
We are a call away. Don’t miss the opportunity to avail 30% off for lumber takeoff of your plans.
Call us: 347 480-1903
Who are our clients and how we serve them?
Lumber vendors, suppliers, and retailers reach out to us for the accurate lumber estimate of wood log quantities that help them in getting orders from their millwork contractors. Our highly precise takeoffs help their salesperson to advise the right material quantity to their customers, which results in increased sales and long term business relations.
Woodwork Contractors, framers, builders, and carpenters are also among our regular clients when it comes to affordable lumber estimates. Our estimates that include all the details like timber or lumber, labor, manhours, transportation cost, insurance, permits, etc have not only helped them in winning the bids but also getting good markups.
Our Portfolio in Lumber takeoff
We have successfully served in rough cabinetry, millwork, lumber and timber, framing, countertops, veneers, paneling, laminates, decking, sheathing, and sub fascia for various residential, commercial, and retail projects.
Some of our regular clients are:
Dedicated Lumber Estimator to Serve You!
Construction project estimators in our office have diverse experience working with all contractors in the US. Our team of construction cost estimator will ensure each project be met with strict policies and guidelines of the American Association of Cost Engineers. American Society of Professional Engineers (ASPE), and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS). Our Lumber estimator will figure each and every wood sill, structural and non-structural lumber and fascia in your plans and will takeoff and describe them in detail. our wood plastic composites estimating services are reliable and accurate.
How we Quantify Materials for Lumber Takeoff?
We deliver the takeoffs to our clients in EXCEL sheets with proper reference of drawings number and details. Our takeoff includes the breakdown of all the quantities, labor, and manhours required to complete the woodwork structure.
While performing lumber takeoff, the following factors are taken into consideration:
- In-depth review of drawing plans and specifications provided by the client.
- Estimation of the number of wooden posts, with different types and sizes.
- Estimation of the number of structural lumber components including framing panels, plates, wall studs, corner studs, ladder studs, etc.
- Estimation of the number of insulation and sheathings.
- Estimation of the number of window/door casings including headers, cripples, and trimmers.
- Estimation of the number of joists, rafters, and trusses.
- Estimation of labor (skilled and unskilled), and manhours needed to complete the project.
- Estimation of various other costs like transportation, insurance, permits, taxes, etc.
- Estimation of wastage. We perform a precise lumber cut schedule to ensure the usage of maximum wooden posts to avoid wastage by cutting lengths.
Software we use
Why Outsourcing Your Lumber Takeoff is the Right Strategy?
The right lumber estimate and quantity takeoff require an in-depth knowledge of millwork construction techniques, wall arrangements, lumber qualities, structural connections, labor costs, manhours, transportation costs, etc.
Performing takeoff and estimation by you can be very time consuming and frustrating. By hiring an estimating company like ours, you can save a lot of time that can be utilized in other activities like biding on more projects, developing business strategies, etc. By outsourcing your millwork estimates you are relieved from hiring and training professional staff which also bears huge costs. You also save the expense of costly estimating software.
Professional estimation companies have expert estimators to perform highly accurate and timely takeoffs, By getting services from them, your chance of getting the jobs increases, and it also contributes towards long term relations with your general contractor.
By outsourcing to us, you get a detailed and accurate estimate containing detailed material takeoff with each line item description that contribute towards bidding and winning more projects. We deliver lumber estimates within the quick turnaround time of 24 to 48 hours. We have connections with local vendors and a huge database of location-based pricing.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Next Lumber Takeoff to us!
- We have a proven track record of delivering highly accurate estimates.
- We offer the fastest turnaround time (24 to 48 hours)
- Our dedicated Lumber estimator is well versed with all the woodwork takeoffs
- We offer cost-effective and comprehensive estimates (200$ on average, which can be less or more depending on the scope of work).
- You can save 60 % expense of the estimator by subscribing to our affordable monthly takeoff packages.
- Our estimators are certified with ASPE, ACCE, AIQS.
- We offer consultancy regarding bid filing and also manage biding network profiles of our clients.
- Our estimates have a bid-hit ratio of 85% as per our constructors’ data.
- 24/7 customer support is available.
Are you Ready to Take the Plunge!
The process is very easy: