MASONRY ESTIMATING SERVICES
If you are searching for the best masonry estimating services, World estimating is at your service. With years of diversified experience in the estimation industry, we have excelled in delivering timely and most accurate estimates in the North American, Australian, and Caribbean regions.
Our expert masonry cost estimator, having practical knowledge of masonry works, quantify each and every detail in division 4, masonry trade including all types and configurations of bricks, CMU walls, clay and glass masonry, mortar and grout, brick veneer, bond beams, lintels, facing bricks, insulation, flashing, masonry reinforcement, masonry restoration, transportation, labor costs, and man-hours involved.
Our team of construction estimators ensures quality and accuracy with the use of the right software i.e. AccuBid, Planswift, and Bluebeam, and follows the policies and guidelines of the certified American estimators organization like American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE) and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS).
Apart from masonry takeoff services, we also offer masonry brick wall 3d designing services.
THE RANGE OF MASONRY ESTIMATING SERVICES
- Masonry Quantity Takeoffs
- Design Estimates
- Budget Estimates
- Bid Estimates
- Bid Submittal Preparation
- Proposal Preparation & Pricing
- Expert Witness
- Masonry Restoration Estimates
- Change Order Estimates
- Masonry Consulting
- Masonry Contractor Marketing
- Project Lead Generation
- Value Engineering
- Masonry Brick Wall 3D Designing Services
With practical knowledge and years of experience in the AEC industry, we have aced in preparing timely and accurate estimates for masonry works to the respective clients i.e. general contractors, masonry contractors, masonry repair contractors, vendors, masons, developers, architects, designers, home builders.
Our services are designed relative to the specific needs of our clients. Our deliverables generally include:
- EXCEL spreadsheet
- 3D wall renderings with many views
- Labor and material rates
- Man Hours
- Color-coded plans
- Detailed summary comprising material lay rate and unit costs. labor rates, crew size, equipment, overhead, profit percentage, etc.
- Review of addendums
Contact us today and get 30% off on your first cost estimate!
Call us: 347 480-1903
Or just upload plans in the below link, we will review and send a quote in next 5 minutes:
WHAT DO WE TAKEOFF IN THE DIVISION 4 MASONRY TRADE?
- CMU Masonry
- Glass unit masonry
- Clay unit masonry
- Architectural & glazed masonry
- Stonemasonry walls
- Cast stone
- Mortar and grout
- Masonry Flashing
- Masonry Anchorage
- Masonry Insulation
- Chimney brick
- Brick tuckpointing
- brick wall tiles
- Brick Veneer
- Stucco work
- Terra Cotta Masonry
OUR ESTIMATION PROCESS
For the preparation of masonry estimate, drawing plans and specifications provided by the client are thoroughly reviewed with respect to the plan, elevation, and section views to define the scope of work.
Masonry takeoff software that we use for measuring the quantities by point and click method includes Planswift, Bluebeam, etc, and the quantities are imported to EXCEL spreadsheets organized by MasterFormat. We follow CSI codes for items mentioned in the drawings.
Our masonry estimating spreadsheet comprises of the breakdown of the following quantities:
- All masonry units used for the construction of the foundation wall. It includes concrete masonry units, bricks, CMU blocks, acoustic blocks, glass units, clay bricks, clay tiles, brick tiles, stones, marble, limestone, terra cotta, precast masonry panels rubble, and their different forms eg, corner units, pilaster units, bond beams, lintel blocks, knockouts, stirrups, sill block, angle block, square pilasters, headers, halves, half high, etc.
- Deductions for openings i.e. doors, windows, ventilation are considered.
- The number of facing bricks and masonry veneer, stone veneer, brick veneer if required.
- Masonry units involved in different categories i.e facings, backings to facings, walls and partitions, furring to walls, fire protection are mentioned distinctly.
- The amount of mortar required, which depends on whether it is pre-bagged or site batching, mortar proportions, site conditions, etc. it also depends on the type of mortar, ie masonry cement mortar, pre-blended mortar, or portland cement lime mortar.
- The amount of grout required, which depends on the density of the concrete block used. Wastages are also covered.
- Masonry reinforcement if required.
- Scaffolding if required.
- Other miscellaneous items i.e. anchor bolts, sleeves, brackets, brick ties, etc.
- Masonry insulation, masonry flashing, and weep holes if required.
- Material, equipment, and labor costs are applied using RSMeans and our construction cost database for zip code based prices.
- Estimation of the man-hours and labor costs involved in various tasks and various other costs like transportation, taxes, permits, and costs for restoration & cleaning if required. etc.
- Contingency funds are also taken into account which includes unforeseen costs, inflation, etc.
A final audit is performed by the senior estimator to ensure the quality of the deliverables.
OUR PORTFOLIO IN MASONRY TAKEOFFS
We have served many contractors across the globe by providing highly precise and comprehensive estimates for home facades, flooring, chimneys, fireplaces, combustion chamber, patios, driveways, sidewalks, walls, and columns, etc. for the following projects:
WHY OUTSOURCING YOUR MASONRY ESTIMATE?
Today, the construction industry is highly competing and you are bidding on small profit margins, only precise and detailed estimates can give you an edge over your competition.
Accuracy is the main challenge in preparing a masonry estimate on your own, making it complicated and time-consuming. For the accurate masonry works estimate, detailed knowledge of masonry units, mortar, grout, reinforcements, man-hours, labor costs, transportation costs, and various other quantities and proficiency in software and tools is necessary. Buying expensive software and hiring a full-time estimator takes a lot out of your budget in terms of monthly salary, bonuses, benefits, etc.
Therefore outsourcing your estimates to a professional estimating company like World Estimating benefits you in the following way:
- You save time that was earlier consumed in preparing estimates and utilize it in developing strategies for your business growth.
- It gives you the confidence of highly accurate and detailed estimates prepared by expert estimators.
- It increases your bid volume. You tend to bid more and win more.
- Your estimating efficiency improves which increases your profit margins.
- You save on the expenses of buying software and hiring estimating staff.
CHOOSING US IS THE RIGHT DECISION
We have proven taken record of delivering the best services to our clients in terms of:
- Highly accurate and detailed estimates along with marked-up plans.
- Quick turnaround times of 24 to 48 hours.
- Cost-effective estimates
- The bid-hit ratio of our estimates is more than 92%.
- The monthly takeoff package saves 60% expense of an inhouse estimator.
- Consultation on bid filing and handling bidding network profile of contractors.
- Estimators certified with credible accreditations AACE, AIQS.
- 24/7 customer support.
We are eager to serve you in your next masonry takeoff!
Just follow the simple process:
- Submit your drawings:
Click here to send us plans and drawings. After reviewing and defining the scope of work, we will send you a quote in the next five minutes
2. Get a Quote:
You will get a quote based on invoice, turnaround time, and delivery date. You can pay via Credit card or Debit card or PayPal. And we will start preparing your estimate.
3. Get an estimate:
You will receive your estimate in EXCEL sheets either in MasterFormat or in your customized format.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do we estimate in masonry construction?
We quantify each and everything in the masonry trade with details and descriptions from concrete block, brick, stone, architectural precast, tile, marble. For Block masons, we provide knockouts, regular block, headers, bond beam, lintel block, mortar, sand, round column block, square pilasters, angle block, and sill block.
What is included in our masonry portfolio of projects?
From Private to public institutions we have provided our masonry estimating services for all commercial and residential projects.
How much time do we take to deliver your masonry works estimate?
We normally take 24 to 48 hours to prepare and deliver your estimate on time.
How much do we change for a masonry estimate?
Our prices are very affordable. We charge $200 on average but it varies depending on the scope of the work required.
What is the format of the deliverables for masonry takeoff?
We deliver masonry takeoffs in EXCEL sheets either in our format or your customized format.
Why are Concrete and masonry contractors using our masonry estimating services?
For beating your competitors in reaching the exact figures, and underbidding and tightening up your bid, many contractors reach to us accurate and timely preparations of bids in all concrete and masonry works.
OUR RECENT PROJECTS IN MASONRY TRADE
World estimating has a diversified portfolio of estimating thousands of masonry work projects. A few are listed below:
Our Portfolio in Masonry trade
New construction of Atlantic Avenue Shell Building in Raleigh, North Carolina
Preparation of conceptual estimate.
Demolition and Renovations of Morgan Park High School in Chicago, Illinois
Preparation of bid estimate for a masonry contractor
Additions and Renovations for Georgia State University Library North Atlanta, Georgia
Preparation of masonry takeoff sheets including man-hours and markup plans for the subcontractor.
Renovations for JFK Recreation Center in Newark, New Jersey
Preparation of bid estimate.
Demolition and new construction of Sgt Joseph Delancy Park in Miami, Florida
Preparation of bid estimate.
Renovations of Philadelphia Convention Center, Pennsylvania
Preparation of bid estimate.
Remodeling of Los Angeles Pharmacy, California
Preparation of budget estimate.
At World Estimating, we provide construction takeoff services in North American, African, Australian, and Caribbean regions. In the US, we serve in the following markets:
New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, South Carolina, North Carolina, Michigan, Arizona, Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, MinnesotaIdaho, Pennsylvania, Alabama, California, Arkansas, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Virginia, Ohio, Oregon, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Delaware, Mississippi, Nevada, Utah, New Hampshire, Texas, New Jersey, Florida, Tennessee, Hawaii, Minnesota, Colorado, Washington, Kentucky, Maryland, Alaska, Nebraska, Georgia, Vermont, Montana, Iowa.