Mechanical Estimating Services
At World Estimating, we aim to provide a complete range of mechanical estimating services to assist our clients in winning bids and increasing their profits. With years of experience, expertise, and use of the latest technology, our MEP estimators have delivered highly accurate and on time estimates for the projects ranging from thousands of dollars to billion-dollar evaluation.
We not only provide cost analysis but also render our services to help our clients with the complete consultancy to get ahead of their competition and grow their business by leaps and bounds.
World estimating offers a full range of mechanical estimating services for all types and sizes of the projects from simple repair projects to multi-million dollar complex projects.
Our diversified portfolio comprises the following systems but is not limited to:
What do we quantify in mechanical takeoffs?
We have a team of specialized mep estimators who have the expertise in using the latest mechanical takeoff software like fastpipe, fastduct, fastwrap, trimble, accubid, planswift, etc.
Following items are generally quantified in our mechanical takeoffs:
Mechanical piping estimating
Mechanical & piping insulation estimating
Why choose world estimating?
- Highly competitive bid winning estimate that is easy to review and edit
- Speedy delivery of estimates (within 24 to 48 hours) and always on time
- Very affordable rates for mechanical estimates
- Certified and expert estimators for MEP trade
- Complete bidding assistance along with project lead generation
- 24/7 customer support available to help you in your critical times.
Our approach to mechanical estimating
- We approach the mechanical estimation with a detailed analysis of drawing plans to identify the scope of work and unveil the hidden costs and potential errors with the help of our practical knowledge.
- Then using the latest on-screen takeoff software, we import the plans and accurately measure the quantities by the point and click method.
- After the takeoff, all the quantities are exported to excel spreadsheets that are easy to review and edit. Our spreadsheets contain a detailed breakdown of quantities with each line item description organized by CSI cost codes or as per the client’s need.
- Pricing is done using RSmeans, Craftsmen, and our highly accurate database for location-based up to date material and labor costs.
- And, at last, a quality check is performed by the senior estimator to ensure that the estimate fully satisfies the client’s demands.
Step up your winning game by bidding on more projects. Get our mechanical estimating services and bid with confidence!
How can our outsourcing estimating help mechanical contractors?
Many of the mechanical contractors have outsourced their complete estimation to us for which not only are they getting accurate estimates and filing bid proposals on time but also saving 60% expenses of hiring an inhouse estimator.
What is the turnaround time of our mechanical estimates?
The usual turnaround time for most of our estimates is 24-48 hrs. We are the best in the market with respect to time and quality.
How much do we charge for mechanical takeoffs and estimates?
We on average charge $200 for mechanical takeoffs and estimates. But we can quote you the actual price after reviewing your plans and scope of work.
How do we ensure the accuracy in our estimates?
Each drawing/ plan is imported using certified software like bluebeam, plan swift, fastpipe, fastduct, fastwrap, etc. Our qualified and certified estimator takeoff the quantities from the plans and every consideration and proper standards and codes are met then it is forwarded for peer review by a senior estimator who ensures a cold eyes review from marked-up plans and takeoffs sheet in excel. For pricing, we employ rsmeans and craftsmen for up to date labor, material and equipment costs.
World estimating is an established cost estimating consultancy with huge clientage in North America, Australia, Africa, and the Caribbean. In the US, we have the experience of serving in all the states:
Florida, Massachusetts, New York, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Minnesota, Texas, Illinois, Colorado, Arizona, Michigan, Missouri, Indiana, New Jersey, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Washington, California, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Virginia, Ohio, Oregon, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, Utah, Vermont.