Plumbing Estimating Services
Precise and super-fast plumbing estimating services for General Contractors, Piping, Plumbing, Mechanical and Insulation Contractors and Designers throughout North America, Australia, Africa and the Caribbean.
For 15 years, World Estimating has earned a reputation for understanding the unique challenges of our clients and providing prompt estimating solutions to fulfill their project goals. We are committed to providing accurate and quick estimates to ensure that our clients succeed by submitting competitive bids. With the proper knowledge of plumbing systems, materials, labor rates, specifications, and various factors, our estimating professionals are experts with the latest takeoff software to perform on-screen takeoff and apply up to date zip code based pricing using RSMeans and our developed cost database for material and labor costs.
Plumbers don’t have time and hands-on expertise to overview the drawings and plans to check whether the plans will work in the working environment or not. For this, our estimators take extra time to review and make corrective changes.
From large commercial ventures to smaller residential projects estimation, we have delivered exceptional estimating services for the plumbing works of Private and Government Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Institutional, and site utility projects.
RANGE OF PLUMBING ESTIMATING SERVICES
- Material Takeoffs
- Budget Estimates
- Conceptual Estimates
- Detailed Design Development Estimates
- Bid Estimates
- Bid Reviews
- Bidding Assistance
- Unbiased Third Party Estimate
- Procurement & Change Orders
- Project Cost Management
- Subcontractor Marketing
- Plumbing Project Lead Generation
- Easy to review & edit EXCEL spreadsheets
- Pipes, Fittings, Fixtures & Equipment Counts
- Material Types and Quantities
- Detailed Material Takeoffs
- Material & Labor Costs
- Labor Hours
- Color-coded Markedup Plans
- Complete Reports containing labor hours, taxes, overheads, and profit percentages, and other miscellaneous costs, etc.
For Quick Quote on your project:
Call us at 347 480-1903
Or just upload plans in the below link, we will review and send a quote in next 5 minutes:
WHAT WE QUANTIFY IN PLUMBING TAKEOFFS
Our MEP estimators are well versed with the latest software like Planswift, FastPIPE, FastDUCT, FastWRAP, AccuBID, Trimble to perform the specialized plumbing takeoffs. We come up with the cost analysis of your plumbing project considering all the general conditions, hidden costs, and cost impact of typical and nontypical floors.
For the plumbing estimate, we generally takeoff the following quantities:
- Cold Water Pipes
- Hot Water Pipes
- Vent Pipes
- Gas Pipes
- Sanitary Pipes
- Underground Pipes
- Pipe Fittings (elbow, wye, reducers, tees, etc.)
- Pipe Concealment
- Floor drains
- Roof drains
- Floor cleanouts
- Wall cleanouts
- Sump Pumps
- Ejector Pumps
- House Pumps
- Water heaters
- Re-circulating Pumps
- Oil Separators
- Fixture carriers
- Drinking fountains
- Water coolers
RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING ESTIMATING
Whether you are a small scale plumber or a big residential plumbing contractor, you need an accurate estimate for your plumbing works to quote prices to your clients, bidding on jobs, and for the material procurement from your local vendor.
We can help you with that.
Our MEP estimators can assist you in preparing fast and accurate estimates that let you set your profit margins, save time, and meet your deadlines.
We make sure to include all the details necessary such as the precise number of pipes, fittings, taps, valves, insulation, and other accessories like toilet, sinks, showers, faucets, etc.
We quantify all kinds of residential plumbing works.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Gas Lines
- Main Sewer Lines
- Water Lines
- Floor Drains & Laundries
- Garbage Disposal Ducts
- Domestic HVAC Systems
- Swimming Pool Plumbing
- Surface Trench Drains
COMMERCIAL PLUMBING ESTIMATING
World Estimating stands out when it comes to super-fast and precise commercial plumbing estimating services. We totally understand the complexity of the job of commercial plumbers as it involves more complicated and integrated plumbing systems, therefore we carefully itemize all the components such as pipes, fittings, fixtures, valves, and various other accessories for multiple floors.
Our professional estimators ensure that your project runs smoothly with location-based, up to date prices for material, labor, and equipment to avoid any surprises.
From quick material takeoffs, bid estimates to third party estimates, we provide solutions to all your business needs.
We have delivered estimates for new installation as well as the repair for plumbing systems of multistoried office buildings, shopping malls, apartment complexes, highrises, hospitals, schools, universities, research labs, etc.
With our assistance, our commercial plumbing clients have started performing better and faster with quoting prices to their clients and sending invoices whenever needed.
With the skill and expertise to estimate all sizes and types of plumbing works, we offer our services for the new installation, addition, and repair of the following systems but are not limited to:
- Solar Hot Water Heating Systems
- Sewer, Gas & Water Lines
- Commercial HVAC Systems
- Commercial Water Heaters
- Sanitary Plumbing and Drainage
- Sub-Soil Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Discharge
- Water Conservation
- Water Filtration
- Recycled Water Systems
- Landscape Watering Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Pumped Sewerage Reticulation
- Roof Water Catchment
- Cold Water Reticulation & Pressurisation
- Hot Water Generation & Reticulation
- Fire Hydrant & Hose Reel Systems
- Swimming Pool Plumbing Systems
INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING ESTIMATING
Whether installing a plumbing system in a new or existing industrial facility, we provide a full range of estimating services to industrial piping and plumbing contractors.
Our team of certified MEP estimators handle even the most complex plumbing systems and effectively quantify all the pipe, fittings, fixtures, flanges, valves, accessories, and equipment to come up with the accurate cost estimate.
We have performed cost evaluations for the wide scope of industrial plumbing projects in Chemical processing, Refinery, Power plants, Paper mills, Food and beverage, Brewing plants, CO-Generation, Aerospace manufacturing, Bio-fuels, and Wastewater treatment plants
We have delivered estimates to the contractors involved in the installation, service, maintenance, and repair of the following plumbing systems:
- Industrial Gas Systems
- Steam & Condensate Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- Hot & Chilled Water Systems
- Potable & Non-potable Water Systems
- Sewer & Wastewater Systems
- Process Cooling & Heating Systems
- Water Treatment Equipment
- Gas & Vacuum Systems
- Utility Piping Systems
- Backflow Prevention Systems
- Drain Systems
- Penetration Fire-stopping
HVAC PIPING & DUCTWORK ESTIMATING
HVAC piping and ductwork contractors have a very hectic schedule of on-site and office activities so they need prompt estimating solutions they can rely on.
From single-family residential to large commercial projects, our estimating team efficiently handles projects of all sizes and complexity.
We quantify all the oval, round and rectangular ducts, spiral pipes, grills, fittings, dampers, HVAC equipment, and accessories with detailed line item descriptions.
Whether it is required for the fabrication or installation of HVAC ductwork, our services are designed for the specific needs of our clients.
We provide cost evaluations in terms of sheet metals pounds, linear, square feet, labor (shop and field), and man-hours while unveiling all the hidden costs as well.
We have experience in quantifying the following HVAC systems:
- Ductwork Fabrication
- HVAC Systems Installations
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Medical Gas Systems
- Specialty Gas Systems
- High Purity Water Systems
- Refrigeration Systems
- Hot Water & Steam Boilers
- Hybrid Heat Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Humidification Systems
- Air Purification Systems
- Rooftop Units
- Wall Furnaces
- Floor Furnaces
SITE UTILITIES PLUMBING ESTIMATING
- Storm Water Drainage Systems
- Recycled Water Systems
- Landscape Watering Systems
- Irrigation Systems
- Sanitary Sewers
- Grease Traps
- Oil Separators
- Water Service Lines
- Fire Lines & Hydrants
- Backflow Devices
- Precast Water Vault
- Double Detector Check Valve
- Wet Tapping
- Road Boring
FIRE PROTECTION PLUMBING ESTIMATING
- Fire and Jockey Pump Installation
- Wet & Dry Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Systems
- Water Mist Systems
- Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Protection Water Storage Tank
- Underground Fire Mains
- VESDA Systems
- Gaseous Fire Suppression Systems
- Antifreeze Piping Systems
WHY WORLD ESTIMATING?
- Highly affordable rates for plumbing estimates
- Quick turnaround times of 24 to 48 hours and on-time delivery
- Comprehensive cost estimates with detailed line item descriptions
- Highly accurate & updated construction cost database
- Guaranteed confidentiality of Information
- Easy to understand estimates with marked-up plans
- 24/7 Instant response on chat & Email
- Save time and be competitive and profitable
- Bid more, Win more!
OUR APPROACH TO PLUMBING ESTIMATING
- Our MEP estimators start by evaluating the project scope and analyzing the drawing plans and specifications to breakdown the various components involved.
- Then we import the drawing plans using the plumbing takeoff software to quantify each component for material and labor costs.
- After performing the on-screen takeoff, we export the quantities to EXCEL spreadsheets and organize them by MasterFormat or Uniformat or your customized format.
- For material pricing, we use our accurate cost database and RSMeans to employ up to date and location-based material costs. On-demand vendor pricing is also available.
- Labor costs are evaluated with respect to union and prevailing wages including standard time and overtime.
- All the factors such as general conditions, permits, logistics, location, etc. and other hidden costs are also taken into consideration.
- At last, a double check is performed by the senior estimator to ensure the quality of the deliverables.
Outsource your plumbing estimating services to us and bid with confidence!
1. Submit your Plans
Click here to upload your plans. We accept .PDF, .TIF, .TIFF, .DXF,. DWF, .DWG, .PLN, .JPG, JPEG, .CPC, .OSX, .DJVU, .CAL format and your plans can be Bid set, Schematic, Design Development, Construction document, or conceptual drawings.
2. Get a Quote
We will send you a quote including invoice, turnaround time, and delivery date. If you accept the quote, you can pay via Credit Card or Debit Card or PayPal.
3. Receive Estimate
We will provide you plumbing estimates in EXCEL sheets comprising all the material and labor pricing along with man hours either in MasterFormat or your customized format.
Why is the World Estimating the most popular among the plumbing contractors?
Ans: We are popular among plumbing contractors because we serve our valuable clients with cost-effective, accurate, and precise solutions in the least turnaround times.
What is the pattern of estimation that we follow in our takeoffs & estimates?
Ans: Check our sample estimates.
What do we charge for plumbing takeoffs?
Ans: We charge 200$ on average for plumbing takeoffs and estimates. Still, we must say that it depends upon the scope of work. it can be less than the average charges.
How much time do we take to deliver plumbing estimates?
Ans: We always deliver estimates on time, within 24 to 48 hours after you accept the quote.
World Estimating has provided construction estimating services across North American, African, Australian, and Caribbean regions. In the US, we have successfully delivered projects in the following markets:
Newyork, New Jersey, Washington, North Carolina, Massachusetts, South Carolina, Tennessee, California, Georgia, Illinois, Arizona, Michigan, Missouri, Louisiana, Kentucky, Indiana, Alabama, Maryland, Minnesota, Connecticut, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Virginia, Florida, Montana, Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania