Outsource Estimating Services
Outsource estimating services to an experienced, reliable and efficient team of estimators for a cost-effective, accurate and quick material takeoff or estimate and never miss a deadline again!
The modern construction industry is highly competitive, and companies are working on small profit margins. Whether you are a contractor, developer, or construction manager, having an in-hands reliable and precise bill of material is crucial in order to get an edge over your competition. An accurate estimate plays a vital role in any phase of the construction project, be it a preliminary, conceptual, schematic, or detailed estimate.
Companies involved in both public and private projects reach out to us for a reliable bill of materials. Our portfolio includes:
- Residential: Single-family to multiple-family residential homes, Condominiums, Apartment buildings
- Commercial: Movie theaters, Offices, Warehouses, Auditoriums
- Industrial: Wastewater treatment plants, Power generation, Biofuels, Manufacturing units, Petrochemicals, and refineries
- Retail: Shopping malls, Grocery stores, restaurants, Showrooms
- Civil: Highways, Dams, Bridges
- Institutional: Schools, Universities, Medical centers, Community centers, Prisons
- Mining & Marine projects
- Renovations and remodeling
Request An Outsourcing Estimating Proposal!
Call us at 347 480-1903
Or upload your plans here to get a quote in the next five minutes.
Outsource Estimating In All CSI Trades
From concrete masonry to electrical estimating outsourcing, you can outsource estimates for all CSI trades:
- Concrete– Sidewalks, Driveways, Parking, Basement, Foundation, Paving, Retaining walls
- Masonry– CMU blocks, Bricks, Stones, Tiles, Veneer, Clay units, Glass units
- Sitework– Earthwork, Landscaping, Canopy, Playground, Swimming pool, Patios, Fencing, Docks
- Mechanical– Ductwork, HVAC systems
- Electrical– Lighting, Access Control, Electrical metering, Security, Fire alarm, Voltage distribution systems
- Plumbing– Piping and firing, Pumps, Valves, Water treatment equipment, Gas and vacuum systems, Compressed air systems, Surface Trench Drains
- Finishes– Drywall, Painting, Flooring, Carpeting, Textured finishing, Coatings
- Plastic/Wood composites– Lumber, Millwork, Rough carpentry, Decking Wood veneers, Plastic fabrications
- Thermal/Moisture protection– Insulation, Waterproofing, Fireproofing, Firestopping, Flashing, Dampproofing
- Metal– Structural steel, Railings, Trusses, Stairs, Ladders, Framing, Grating, Casting, Fastening, Metal decking
- Openings– Doors, Windows, Entrance
Services We Offer
- Bid estimates, Budget estimates, design estimates, Preliminary estimates
- Feasibility study
- Consultation & bid filing
- Litigation assistance
- Preconstruction & change order management
- Subcontractor marketing
- Projects leads
- Project scheduling
- Project cost management
- Structural steel shop drawing services
- MEP shop drawing services
- Masonry brick wall 3d designing services
Outsource Estimating Services To Us!
- Precise and detailed estimates with each line description
- Cost-effective estimates (click here to check prices)
- Quick turnaround times of 24 to 48 hours
- The bid hit ratio of our estimates is more than 85%
- Our monthly takeoff packages can save 60% of your estimating expenses
- Consultation on bid preparing and handling bidding network profiles.
- Certified construction estimator with credible accreditations
- 24/7 email support
- Bid more, win more!
Why do you need to outsource estimating to a professional company?
Accuracy is the primary challenge while performing the bill of material. Outsourcing your estimating can help you in either way if you are preparing estimates on your own or if you have an inhouse dedicated construction estimator to do the job.
Performing an accurate takeoff requires software proficiency and keen eye to detail. Contractors involved in smaller businesses like drywall, lumber, painting, flooring, etc usually perform material takeoff on their own, which is time-consuming, frustrating and accuracy gets compromised. Thus due to workload, they tend to bypass and lose bids.
On the other hand, having an inhouse construction cost estimator requires proper training, purchasing expensive software, and bears huge expenses in terms of estimator’s salary, bonuses, benefits, etc. Therefore, outsourcing estimating to a professional estimating company that is already working with hundreds of companies like yours, gives you the confidence of highly precise, reliable and timely estimates, and good return on investment.
Make sure to outsource your estimating needs to a US-based estimating company that complies with the standards, materials and local pricing and be aware of offshore outsourcing construction estimating.
Software we use to achieve accuracy
- RS Means
- IMHS Mark Systems
- Quest Estimating
Benefits of outsourcing construction estimating services
- Professional estimating companies give you the assurance of high-quality services in terms of accurate material takeoffs, man-hours and labor costs.
- An accurate estimate saves you from underquoting and over quoting on your bids.
- By getting timely deliveries of your estimates, you no longer have to miss any opportunities.
- A quick bill of material fastens your bidding process, contributing towards bidding on more projects which increases the chances of winning more.
- You save the expense of buying expensive software and hiring and training estimating staff.
- Even if you have an in house estimator, his services can be utilized in bid filing and managing bidding network profiles rather than performing estimates.
- When you have experts to assist you, your estimating efficiency gets improved which leads to better profit potential.
- Professional estimates comply with international standards to avoid any misinterpretation and ambiguity.
- By saving time and energy, you can stay focused on your core business, developing strategies for growth, networking, meeting clients and possible partners.
- By outsourcing estimating, project managers can easily handle multiple projects at a time.
- Outsourcing keeps your overhead expenses to a minimum and increases your bid volume.
How a Florida based company has reduced its overhead expenses by outsourcing estimating services to us?
The Florida based insulation contracting company was facing many problems including losing on bids, time constraints, ordering discrepancies, ordering delays, tight budgets and much more. They were losing a lot of their business and lagging behind in the respective field due to these reasons. In short, they were badly in need of a professional estimating company to deal with these issues.
We allocated our expert estimator and consultant to address the issue by assisting in bid filing, accurate bid estimates, proper project scheduling, change order management, etc
By outsourcing to us, their estimating efficiency improved leading to increased bid volume, winning more projects and good profit potential. At the same time, the company also saved 60% of the expense of an in-house estimator.
Contact us today and get 30% off on your first estimate
Call us at 347 480-1903
Or upload your plans here to get a quote in the next five minutes.
Follow the simple process
SUBMIT YOUR DRAWING PLANS
When you submit your drawing plans and specifications, we prepare a quote including invoice, turnaround time, and the delivery date of the estimate. We accept PDF format and your plans can be Bid set, Schematic, Design Development, Construction document, or conceptual drawings. It can be a dropbox link or portal link etc. Attach the file in contact us page and send us complete details by filling out the form.
GET A QUOTE
After reviewing the plan documents, you will quickly get the quote. As it gets accepted, you can pay the invoice via credit card, debit card or PayPal, and our team will start working on your project.
You will receive an estimate that will contain all the material & labor quantities with pricing. We deliver the estimate and takeoff sheet in EXCEL or in our own template or in the client’s template, as per demand.
World estimating has a portfolio of serving more than 1185 companies including General Contractors, subcontractors, home builders, developers, architects and vendors in different regions of world for projects ranging from small residential to complex commercial buildings. Our team of professional estimators provides precise building cost estimates along with marked up plans at affordable rates and quick turnaround times. We follow the strict guidelines of the certified American Estimators Organizations like American Association of Cost Engineers (AACE) and the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who outsource estimates to us?
Contractors, developers, architects involved in commercial, residential, civil, private or public works, or anyone in need of a reliable construction estimate and material takeoff. Specific trade contractors involved in concrete masonry works, site work, ductwork, HVAC systems, insulation, lumber, drywall, painting, flooring, structural steel and many more also outsource estimating services to us.
How quick can we deliver you the estimate?
It actually depends on the size, complexity and uniqueness of projects, but we deliver estimates or material takeoff within 24 to 48 hours after you send us the plans. For instance, our turnaround time for a drywall estimate can be as quick as 24 hours for a single or two-story residential building.
How much do we charge?
Again it depends on the size and complexity of the project but on average we charge $200 for an estimate.
What type of document do we prepare the material takeoff in?
We prepare estimates in EXCEL sheets either in our own format or client’s customized format. We can employ RS Means and our huge database of zip code based pricing for material and labor or you can email us your spreadsheets with cost codes and material codes. We will insert the quantities that we estimate into your spreadsheet and you can send out this material list to your vendors for pricing.
What is the format of our estimates?
We provide estimates in CSI MasterFormat or uni format or we can customize according to the client’s need.