Residential Estimating Services
Offering quick turnarounds and reliable solutions in residential estimating services tailored to the specific needs of Residential Contractors, Subcontractors, Homebuilders, Home Owners, Developers, Investors, Lenders, and Architects.
PORTFOLIO OF RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS
WHY CHOOSE WORLD ESTIMATING?
We promise to deliver:
- Detailed estimates with a high emphasis on accuracy
- Cost-effective solutions at market competitive rates (check prices)
- Faster and timely delivery of estimates so you meet your deadlines
- Reduce overheads and only pay us when you need us
- Increase efficiency and get more jobs by bidding on more projects
- Consultation on smartly filing bids to acquire more projects
- Help you Increase your bid-hit ratio and win more bids
- 24/7 chat & email support
OUR RESIDENTIAL ESTIMATE INCLUDES
The items quantified in Residential projects in our portfolio of residential estimating services include items in their respective units of volume, length, area, and number.
But depending upon your needs, we cater the quantity takeoff based on the units that are suitable for a specific purpose e.g. for the supply of lumber, the vendors usually need beams, studs, joists, and rafters quantified in EA with a complete detailed description of nails and clips.
We generally quantify the following materials in our residential takeoffs:
- General conditions (permits, taxes, logistics, storage, etc.)
- Sitework (site preparation, excavation, backfilling earthwork, landscaping)
- Concrete (foundation, driveway, sidewalk, paving)
- Masonry (walls and piers)
- Wood/Plastic composites (Structural lumber, millwork, carpentry)
- Thermal & moisture protection (Insulation of roof and walls)
- Doors & Windows
- Metals (Structural steel reinforcements, metal railings)
- Interior/exterior finishes (drywall. plastering, painting, flooring, tiling, roofing, wall and pier finishes)
- Plumbing fixtures
- Mechanical (exhaust fan, HVAC systems)
- Electrical (lighting, alarms, detectors, ceiling fans, TV cables)
- Other specialties (stairs, toilet accessories, kitchen equipment, and furnishings)
Labor costs and Man-hours
Why you should use our Residential Estimating Services
FOR RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTORS
If you are a busy contractor involved in the field activities, our residential estimating services can help you in winning bids on your projects by preparing your bid estimates and bid documents to submit. Let us handle your estimates and your quotes will be ready to submit before the deadline.
FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPERS
FOR RESIDENTIAL ARCHITECTS AND RESIDENTIAL DESIGNERS
Focus on Growing your Business and Let Us Help You With Your Quotes & Estimates!
At World estimating, residential estimating is the major portion of the work that we do, serving North American, Caribbean, and Australian regions. In the US, we serve the following markets: Newyork, Florida, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Tennessee, Illinois, Texas, Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Missouri, Massachusetts, Ohio, Colorado, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Alabama, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, California, Washington, South Carolina, North Carolina, Oregon, New Jersey, Virginia.